Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday Bling Ballin'

I got some presents in the mail today!
Some mail from Blue Springs, Knoxville and Kirksville! Thanks fam, Joyce & Kenny!



From my parents and sisters, I got a super nice card (I love how everyone in my family writes a lil something-something...even if poor Jilly has the least amount of space). Some Victoria's Secret "stuff" (yes, I'm 25 and still don't want to mention unmentionables), candy and this Coach wallet-clutch-y thing.



(I'm sure my mom is very proud of how mature I look carrying Coach collateral)

Joyce sent me a lot of yummy candy & GUSHERS (one of my faves). I also found out why she's been collecting crayons! She made me scotty dogs! An homage to Ernie, the first animal I ever loved. Look how cute they look all lined up on top of that jewelry box...



(If you like those cute lil' scotty dawgs, visit her Etsy store by clicking HERE)

Speaking of jewelry... Kenny got me such a sweet gift! I've never gotten jewelry from someone not in my family, so this was pretty special. It's hard to tell because my smile is so much shinier than the actual jewel (that was a joke) but it's super beautiful and this picture doesn't do it justice.



Thanks for all the birthday wishes and kind thoughts as I am officially in my mid-twenties.

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment