Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cooled Off.

I'm okay now!

Sorry for that lapse of cool. I'm back and though I've been better, I know things could be a lot worse. If you follow me on Twitter or have heard the song "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit, you could figure out that Kenny's trip got cancelled. Okay...not cancelled...delayed. Some stuff came up that he had to take care of so instead of my birthday he's coming October 19th. October 20th is our one-year anniversary! So on the brightside, we were able to reschedule his flight with no extra fees (THANKS SOUTHWEST AIRLINES!). I couldn't believe it... though I was pissed to change the flight the morning of, we still got $8 back because the flights in October were a bit cheaper than ones in August (I guess because of vacationers? I dunno). Other positive things: we are able to spend a holiday that isn't just Jessica-centric (my birthday) but something that involves the BOTH of us (anniversary).

Here's to Going The Distance! (as lame as this sounds, I'm going to watch this movie when it comes out. Maybe Amber and I can watch it at the same time and text through it. hint hint)

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment