Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Got 'em all cut

I got a free haircut coupon because I complained about a bad experience on Yelp!. I was just going to get my usual trim but I had an itch for something EXTREME. Well, I had been discussing it with Joyce, Ashley, Amber, Jessamine, Ness and Jilly for a few weeks and they convinced me to go shorter. This picture is kinda bad because the lighting in my loft is poor, I am SO sweaty from going to cardio class and... well, I don't have any more excuses. I've got nothing to hide, anyway. Here it is:


It's technically called an inverted bob (long in the front, short in the back) but it's kinda cRaZy looking because of the sweat (sorry that was gross). It's a bit of a change because I haven't had my hair shorter than shoulder-length since 5th grade! That was... many, many years ago...more than a decade!

- J.

4 comments:

  1. It. Looks. Awesome. And you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute. Short hair always makes people look more mature. I imagine you wearing a power suit and telling people what to do with that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardio? That's not why you're sweaty...

    I agree with Abby though, it does make you older.

    ReplyDelete