Wednesday, September 8, 2010

26

I can't wait until Kenny and I are in the same zip code, time zone or state to celebrate holidays like birthdays. Kenny is officially 26! I must say, it feels pretty good to be dating an old(er) boy again. Did you know he blogs? You can read his inner-most thoughts HERE.

Work has been so craycray as of late. The Downtown Film Festival, along with a million other film festivals (it IS Los Angeles, afterall) are going on right now so it's been sooooper biz-ay. It makes time go by really fast so that's good! And though I stress out sometimes, I really do enjoy being in the middle of all the excitement. Kenny's birthday was pretty low-key, I got him some sweet kicks for running purposes, a t-shirt with a bike on it and some banana Laffy Taffy. Also, a HyVee cake that he had to pick-up himself because I obviously couldn't do it. Shout-out to Knoxville HyVee for having my back today! We just kinda hung out via vid chat tonight and worked on some secret projects we've got going on (Ashley is the only one who's seen...I mean, who knows about it).

What else...

My hair is growing at rapid rates, which is kind of a bummer because I was really starting to enjoy my short hair. I don't know if I want to cut it again, especially since we have to take so many pictures for the holiday season when I go home. I'm pretty pumped since we have like well over two weeks off from work. It's like winter break, wahoo! Speaking of "winter," it's getting "cooler" here. I use quotes as sarcasm because it's been like 68-69 (lol) degrees and everyone's breaking out the boots (with the fur) and coats. Oh, silly Californians. The sun hasn't come out in two days and I think they're going crazy. I asked Kenny if Californians were solar-powered and he laughed.

OMG you guys! Can you believe Rich (he liked girls from Abercrombie & Fitch) passed away?? I didn't even know he was sick. Kinda sad. I really liked that song...especially the lyrics: "I like Fun Dip and Cherry Coke, I like the way you laugh when I tell a joke..."

VMAs are going to happen pretty close to where I live. I wanna see Justin Bieber so bad! (Kidding, sorta, but kinda not...I just need to see if that hair is f'real!)

Oh, here's a little something I did for Kenny's birthday, using a picture Amber took of him on a Thursday night at Too Talls:




- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment