Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ginger Spotting



As most of you know, I've been waaaay into Desperate Housewives lately. I'm actually almost caught up to the 7th season. Lynette, one of the housewives, has these redhead twin sons who I think are just absolutely gorgeous, played by Max and Charles Carver. Anyway, so I was on the elliptical watching DH on my Hulu app for iPhone (props) and I look up to see one of them (can't tell 'em apart...I know that's a sensitive subject for twins, sorry!!) right. next. to. me. I know, I know, pics or it didn't happen, but I didn't even know how to approach Max/Charles so I just stared. I didn't even try to hide it, I'm the worst when it comes to being starstruck (let's not forget Demetri Martin). I just stared and forced my mouth closed. Amber told me to take a pic but I couldn't do it, I swear next time I'll try you guys just have to believe me, haha. As I was telling Ashley, this just means I'm one degree away from my Eva Longoria, who I think is just fabulous.

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment